1) 4.5 Stars – Digital Analytics Association
About DAA: The Digital Analytics Association exists to help organizations illuminate and overcome the challenges of data acquisition, exploration, deduction and application. The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association, and strives to help individuals become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy.
This website has many articles and solution for analytics, which vary depending on your business needs. http://www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org/about
2) 5 Stars – Google Analytics Official Website
How better to learn about Google Analytics than Google themselves? Everything you need to know: http://www.google.ca/analytics/premium/
3) 3.5 Stars – Infogrpahic on Decoding Google Analytics
Infographic includes: Widgets, vertural duration, conversion, traffic types, and mobile
4) 5 Stars – Inbound Marketing Analytics
Free ebook on how to improve marketing effectiveness.
This 85-page guide will teach you how to effectively analyze the following marketing channels:
- Your Website & Landing Pages
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Search
- Business Blogging
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Lead Nurturing & Marketing Automation
5) 4 Stars – Best Web Analytics 2.0 Tools: The qualitative, quantitative, life saving!
Gives a list of analytics tools available for different objectives, how they work, and which are best for each type of industry. http://www.kaushik.net/avinash/best-web-analytics-tools-quantitative-qualitative/
6) 4 Stars – Web Analytics 101: Definitions: Goals, Metrics, KPIs, Dimensions, Targets
Avinash Kaushik’s has an ability to tap into the collective concerns of the marketing community and address them in such an easy to digest way. This article includes:
7) 4 Stars – How to Unlock the ROI of Your Marketing with Analytics
this source is all about monitoring the RIGHT analytics for business growth. All about the fundamentals of inbound marketing and discovering what is right for your business.
8) 4 Stars – The Definitive Guide – Marketing Metrics & Analtytics
A lengthy and through report on Analytics – this one makes the case that the funnel has changed, where users are 70% through the buying process by the time they’re engaging with the sales process – and because now – marketing is responsible for such a large percentage of the sales process – they need to measure their effectiveness to prove their part in achieving revenue. This guide also includes:
• What are the most important marketing
metrics for me to use?
• How can I measure my various marketing
programs’ impact on revenue and profit?
• How can I best communicate marketing
results with my executive team and board?
• Which personnel, procedural, and
cultural changes need to occur within my
organization so I can implement marketing